Crayon commissionsPlease check the rules here:
Quick sketch commissions 1$ or 100ptsPlease check the rules here:
| I don't RP|
don't ask me about requests, or trades.
I don't do these unless on a whim.
I don't spam thanks for favs, watches or llamas. But I reply to all "thank you" comments.
If you have any questions and/or need help with something, you can send me a note or a comment. I don't bite, really, and I try my best to be a good senpai =u=
I have a lot of linearts in my gallery. Feel free to color them if you want, whether for practice or just 'cause. I'll consider it as collab, but please ask me first before you grab them. Remember to put the credit for my lineart.
Don't steal. The stuff in my gallery belongs either to me or the ownership is passed to people who bought adoptables from me. Nothing more nothing less. Any sort of using my art without permission will result in you being an art thief.
Commissions available only on my other account. See ads above for details.
Feel free to talk to me about:
Yowamushi Pedal, Guilty Gear, Homestuck, Haikyuu!, OC's, Baccano, Durarara, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kaiji
If I ever blocked anybody, here are a few reasons why:
- I do not want you to talk to me
- I don't want your commentary on my works
- I don't want to draw for you
- your so called "friendship" is fake or toxic
- I'm tired of pretending not to see what an ass you are, you may be nice to me but you're a shit/leech/bully to my friends
- I'm tired of your frequent drama bullshit
- you have hurt me/lied to me/pretended to be someone else to deceive me
- you're a troll/spammer
My love: |
My 4 accounts:
- my main account, for randomness
- manga/comics and written works
- 18+/mature content (lotsa nudity/smut)
- buy commissions here
If you have any questions about any of my projects, pick an ask box and ask away:
I draw in digital. Very often in black and white and grayscale.
I draw my OC's mostly. You rarely will find any fanart here. Unless it's people OC's.
I like to draw creepy things, and funny things. Cute things too, but less.